Friday, January 19, 2007

Am I insane? Apparently so, well, that is according all those who drove by while I was jogging this morning. Today's not so bad, not like last week, but it was still cold. But that's motivation to run faster right? I think I should get a pair of ear muffs though cuz for some reason, the ears just don't warm up even when the rest of the body does. Every once in a while I would pass by a little chirp standing on a bare branch. Poor thing! Where do they live? Don't they usually live in trees to keep warm? But there are no leaves now!!! I couldn't help but wonder how the little friends are doing this winter since it's particularly cold. Winter is so harsh on little animals. If I were a little bird, I would migrate south. I hope winter ends soon, cuz these poor little friends, they must be cold and hungry!

No comments: