Thursday, August 02, 2007

Look right before crossing?!!!!



Yup, look right before crossing the streets or you will very bloody well get run over, mind you!I have no idea how much of a look left before crossing the street habit I have until now..hahaha...oh right, in case you don't know, I'm in London. London!!!! For work only and not for pleasure. Other than going to the office and coming back to the hotel, I haven't done anything.


This is the first hotel (Express Holiday Inn) I stayed at before moving to Hilton because it was in the bad part of London.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Hilton hotel is in a better part of the neighborhood. I forgot to take a picture of it. The only thing is, it's much farther from the office than when I was at the Holiday Inn hotel. Now, I have to take the tube to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below are areas around the TFL office. Looks pretty ghetto don't you think?








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking the tube to the office..... I have to switch lines 3 times and then it's a 20 min walk from the station to the hotel but it's worth it because it's got internet and a gym. Although I've been so busy I have no time for the gym. Mind the doors...mind the gap...mind what? Come again?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around Hilton:

Oh look, there's Starbucks!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh oh, the best wonton noodle soup ever (either that or i was just craving some wonton noodle soup.)



Isn't this a cozy little chinese restaurant?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh look, it's me!!! All happy because my wonton noodle soup was on its way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey! Lucky you! I hope you'll be able to do something touristy before you leave! I love looking at your pics.

Audrey said...

I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm at the customer's site right now. Originally, we thought that I would be done by Wednesday or early Thursday and I could either go back home or do some touristy stuff..but no such luck. Looks like I'll be doing work all day. :(

I love taking pictures and I'm glad you enjoy looking at them.

Unknown said...

Your pictures help me imagine more what Hogwarts was like for Harry. ^_^ Hee hee.

Too bad you didn't get to see any sites! :( Well, at least you got to walk around a bit.