Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Birds are funny animals...




...they are such clowns. I've been watching Scratchy from work over the webcam to monitor her since she is sick. Watching her makes me laugh, they are so funny. Her new treat/food tray has a mirror on it and it looks like she's staring at her face all day long. hehe... well, Scratchy is doing better but not completely back to normal yet. Today's the first day that she can perch. Yay scratchy! The vet said Scratchy's a miracle. He said rarely does he see a bird get better after being in so sick. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that Scratchy's doing much better! :) What a good idea - using the webcam while at work. I often thought of doing something like with Meiko when I was working at Sprint - just to see what he was up to during the day. ^_^

gorgbroza said...

I hope Scratchy's recovering fine. Sorry we couldn't attend the recital - Regina and I both had pinkeye (courtesy of Sara). Actually Regina's hemorrhaged - it would have been nice for Halloween (see her blog for pics).