Saturday, February 17, 2007

Black?!!!!


um..ok everyone, what is my favorite color? Green of course!!! (not black!) will someone tell alan that? On our way to Kirkwood this morning, he said, don't worry honey, we'll only go on greens and blues (so i just followed him blindly)...and the first run, what did he do? he took me up a black! the dude who was sharing the lift with us said, what, green? the only thing green about this trail are the trees!!! yikes...and he was not kidding! funny? not funny! the last time i went down black I ended up with a fractured tail bone! i sat at the top, reluctant to go down for perhaps 30 minutes before I finally took the plunge..it was one of those "now or never" kinda thing...and for the record, i've never been so scared and pissed at the same time before! But eventually, I got tired of sticking my tongue out at the husband. Dang, did you know that it's tiring to look pissed all the time (that expression in the picture took a lot more muscles to produce than if I were to smile)? Other than that little glitch, it was pretty fun, it's been too long since we went snowboarding, perhaps since Feb of 2005...so 2 years ago?!!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, on black?? I would never never go down that. I barely make it down the bunny slope without running into a tree trunk. You're brave! (and coordinated). ^_^

Audrey said...

coordinated? hahaha...if it means falling on my butt every few min ...then i am coordinated.