Thursday, February 15, 2007

Must be Valentine's Day Again

For Valentine's day, Alan cooked his usual (same every year) Green Bean Casserole. How sweet (I know)! Well, let's see, I'm making Low Sodium Beef Stew right now, therefore it must be Valentine's day today! Oh, it must have been valentine's day on Tuesday too cuz um..let's see, I made dinner on Tuesday! yay, it's Valentine's Day almost everyday! But wait, it's one sided...how come I get to feel special only once a year and for Alan it's Valentine's day almost every day? Hmm..no fair! Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna go on a strike...no more home cooked meals....

V day cookies update: still sitting there....all 12 of them..

3 comments:

liz said...

so what are you going to do tonight? go out to eat?

Audrey said...

we're gonna eat leftover beef stew and sandwiches tonite. :)

Regina said...

Vijay and I remember Alan's green bean casserole - it's the one off the French's onion can right? I think the first time we tasted Alan's cooking was at a potluck and he brought that dish. Well, at least he's good at making it!