Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Day in the City

View From the Fairmont Hotel (Crown Room)
Ever been in the crown room of the Fairmont Hotel? It's got the greatest view of San Francisco. No wonder it's a 5 star hotel!!! Too bad the only camera I had with me was the camera on my phone. But better than nothing!




If you're rich and got too much money, then it's definitely the place to get hitched.


The Best Vietnamese Sandwich Ever
I often say that the Vietnamese sandwiches here (the bay area) are not as good as the ones in Southern California. My coworker from my non 9 to 5 job took me to this Vietnamese Sandwich place in SF that was soooooooo good that I have to take what I said back! The best $2.50 I have ever spent.


(560 Larkin St. San Francisco, CA 94102)

He said this place is so good that culinary students from around the corner would line up outside the place all the time. Honestly, I didn't believe him until I got a taste of the sandwich myself! It was sooooooooooo good. The best Vietnamese Sandwich ever!

If you're ever in town, you gotta try it.

Kippy Marks
OK, so I've seen all sorts of interesting people on the streets of SF all the time, but none was as interesting to me as Kippy Marks was.
Why? Because he is an excellent violinist! He's got this jazzy/techno like music going on and was absolutely great at improvising. Click here to go this website.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, you have me craving a Vietnamese sandwich though I've only tried it once.

catherine said...

so what were you guys celebrating at the fancy shmancy hotel??? tell us tell us!

ooo - there is a vietnamese sandwich place that just opened in next to the IMAX theater (where Q-cup used to be). we should go!

Audrey said...

us celebrating at the fancy shmany hotel? i married a chinese dude remember?!!! of course not! LOL (He's rationing my usage of toothpaste and use of heater!) Sometimes I was I was a bird so I can stay warm more easily! i was doing a wedding installation for Nancy Liu Chin. :)