Thursday, April 20, 2006

If there's gonna be a major earthquake anytime soon...alan and I are going to die...die from thirst!!! Why is that? Well..let's see....nope...no bottled water anywhere...and nope..no more brita filters...I am currently drinking tap water.....I guess I'll go buy some water tomorrow..since I've been pumping (no no..no not pumping for milk) my arms (15 lb dumbbells) to tone them up for the wedding, I might as well use these new muscles to pick up some kirkland bottled water from costco. Guess I can't depend on Alan for this task! Hmm..I guess if a major earthquake does hit us between now and before I go to costco tomorrow...if it comes to it, I guess we can drink water from the toilet tank...or steal some water from our neighbors... :)

3 comments:

gorgbroza said...

Audrey, just so you'll be prepared for your pre-Costco earthquake, don't forget, you have quite a bit of water sitting in your water heater. You might want to let it cool down first, though.

Audrey said...

Good idea...water from water heater sure beats water from the toilet heh? even the chirps will agree. Poor chirps, they've been drinking tap water too....=(

alan said...

Chrips don't need anything more than tap water... they drink water with their own feces in it sometimes... they're still happy.