Tuesday, May 30, 2006

After 2 weeks of break, today's the first day back at work . Back to reality. I cannot focus at all. All of a sudden, being a housewife doesn't sound that bad at all. Hmm...actually, I just thought about it, I don't really enjoy cleaning the house all the time either, I don't think I can be a housewife. I take that back. Wonder what Alan will say if I tell him that I wanna be the kind of housewife who has a maid. hehehe...it's gonna hard to get that by him. Better luck next life! OK, in this case, I better start focusing or buy lots of lottery tickets!

Oh ya, the chirps are back home. I miss them!!! The place feels empty without them.

2 comments:

gorgbroza said...

Housewife with a maid! Hah! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Maybe when you have kids you'll be allowed a maid. Our house constantly looks like a war zone. Only when my mom babysits can I get any housework done.