Sunday, May 28, 2006

Newly Wed Lesson #2: What you think is important might not be important to your husband. Therefore, you shouldn't assume that your husband will take care of it if you don't explicitly tell your husband that it's important, especially sentimental items. The best thing to do is to look after it yourself.

Why so? There's a reason for this. Here's the short version ~ There was something from the wedding (no, not the top tier of the cake, I have no regret eating it...the cake was so yummy...it was the wedding favors ~ the picture frame place cards with our names on them) that I wanted to keep for sentimental reasons (I wanted to take them out and use them on all the anniversaries to come)...and I found out today that we don't have them. Mad? No. Sad? Yes!!! Is there anything I can do? I hope the photographer took pictures of them. I guess I can print them out and frame them and use those instead. Other than that, there's nothing I can do about it. :( Lesson learned? Yes!!!!

To be fair to Alan, here's the clause to lesson 2.

Clause to Newly Wed Lesson #2: What you think is important might not be important to your wife, especially if it's related to electronic stuff..even if she's tech savvy.

No comments: