Friday, February 01, 2008

Pet peeves

I was sitting on the toilet this morning when I finished a roll of toilet paper and was suddenly reminded of my pet peeves. My pet peeves is not sitting at the toilet and finding out that there is no toilet paper (that is more forgivable because it can mean that the last person simply forgot), but to find that there is 1 or 2 squares of toilet paper left, that is wrong! I mean come on!!!! What can I do with 1 or 2 squares of toilet paper? I can't even blow my nose w/ 2 squares of toilet paper without getting some snot and boogers on my fingers (sorry for the vivid picture). 1 or 2 squares of toilet paper left means one thing, that the last person (I'm going to use he from now on) who used the toilet last knew that if he uses all the toilet paper, he would have to refill it but if there's some left, then he wouldn't have to refill it. Evil!!!!!! See why it's my pet peeves?!!!!

5 comments:

Regina said...

2 squares?? That's generous! I get half a square or an empty roll!

alan said...

The last person using it was probably you. The last 2 times I've used toilet paper was downstairs.

Audrey said...

Nope, I'm not saying that it happened today. I am only saying that I was reminded of the time when I found 2 squares of toilet paper!

catherine said...

you guys sound like you need a contingency plan. we make sure there are extra 3-4 rolls near every toilet so if it is down to the last sheet, at least there is a new roll within easy reach of the throne. or actually, i should say, william makes sure there are extra rolls in easy reach. alan - maybe you can make that something you do to assist audrey with her pp. just keep a lot stocked near by so she always has a back up roll...

liz said...

same in this household, we make sure there is ample extra toilet paper rolls w/in arms reach! but i know what you mean when there's 1 or 2 squares left... how is 1 or 2 squares useful?