Sunday, July 16, 2006

OK, do all homes have to have so many friggin bathrooms? OK, if it's a house meant for a big family, then it makes sense...but for a townhome (about 1174 sq. ft.) like ours (meant for newly weds)? Why in the world would Alan and I need 2 1/2 bathrooms? More bathroom equates to more cleaning! It takes approximately 40 min. to clean one bathroom (approximately 20 min to clean the 1/2 bathroom)...so this translates to 100 min of bathroom cleaning time? 100 minutes?!!! I can get past so many different levels on Prince of Persia III with 100 minutes. No wonder Alan is so much ahead of me!

Speaking of bathroom and toilets, I highly reccommend using the Scotch-Brite Disposable Toilet Scrubbers. Unlike other disposable toilet cleaners, the scrub doesn't fall off the handle easily so that you can scrub as hard as you like and plus, it's got a nifty shape that fits under the rim to allow you to scrub under the rim. Right on Scotch-Brite! I don't know about you, but I hate storing toilet brushes. I wear latax gloves and use paper towels to clean the toilet seats and stuff because I don't like to store sponges that's been used to clean the toilet .....so disposeable toilet srubber, that's a great invention!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Good tip on the disposable toilet scrubbers--I need to look for those. I end up throwing out the regular toilet brushes every month anyway because I don't like the way they begin to look, so the disposable ones might end up being cheaper...

Anonymous said...

I was using the disposable toilet scrubbers for a while (I have one of the brush handles in each bathroom) but it ended up costing me more then the cheap standard ones I bought. I guess I'm a frequent toilet scrubber (about twice a week).

Yes, I agree about houses with bathrooms. The only time 2.5 baths served us well was when I had my family visiting. We all have bad bladders so my bathrooms got used all at once. (tmi??? ^_^)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.